Friday, December 15, 2006

Ad Jam 2006



Adventure Jamboree is organised by SIM Odac this year.

Signing up for this event, my aim was to widen my social circle lo. And yes that aim was achieved. People like FG, Rex, Cheryl, Yong Han, Joyce, Adrian, Jason, Chee Keong and the many others in the committee and the other group leaders. It is really nice to know you peeps. :D


In the night after dinner.

In the day after everything.

Eh althought hor, my group is a little 'cannot make it'. In the sense that they are really quiet lo. Not much warmth and fire as compared to the other groups. Perhaps their GL (read: me) never did a good job. Sigh. Individually I feel they are all very nice people, but I feel it will be even nicer if they can bond. Perhaps 2 day 1 night is too short, but I really do hope they will keep in contact after the event. Afterall, the outdoors is all about experiencing new things. :)

The event wise, I think overall is ok ba? Although there is some cok up along the way. Due credits must be given to the organising committee. SMUX will be handling the event next year, and hopefully we can make it better every year. :D

10 days to Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home