Saturday, February 03, 2007

NTU and MRT.

There are many amazing things that you can see in the train. From raunchy, ops I mean loving couples early in the morning to the sleepy heads late at night. Of course we must not forget all the eye candies that sometimes, we are blessed to catch a glimpse of. The last somehow occurring at a higher rate these few days.

The train is my main form of transport. Believe me when I tell you I am a bus idiot. (Save for those services that get me back to Toa Payoh)

BBQ in NTU on Thursday was AWESOME!! Am damn happy to see all my fellow guys from Hendon. The atmosphere is electrifying and the catching up is simply amazing. Food was secondary. What mattered was the interaction. It really felt like back in the bunks, carefree and easy with no tests/quizzes/presentations to bug us.

Slept over in ZF's room after that. Slacked around before going to sleep at 3am.

Friday, crashed his Intro Econ lecture. It's been eons since I attended a mass lecture. His prof was going through Market Structures and Game Theory. I MSN-ed the entire session though :P. Dinner was at Manhattan Fish Market!! Absolutely fabulous platters we had. And not to mention, the ice cream dessert at Cineleisure.

Sigh, gotta go back school later. Ciao folks. Sleep tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home