Saturday, April 21, 2007

Rational

I love cycling in the night. So little cars on the road. All so quiet. All so peaceful. So serene. The wind in the face. Very nice to let your mind wander, let your imagination run wild. You will come to realise that the most ideal things don't always happen to you. Life's never perfect anyway.


Though the holidays are finally here, I do feel kinda tired. Mentally. Sometimes I wonder why we humans cannot hibernate. Say take 1 month off, just sleep thought that month. Totally relax. Let life pass you. Let all the troubles and worries stay clear, at least for that month.


All these time I felt like, rather I always wanted to pursue this/these dream/dreams. But some how, some where, some what, I know I never always put in my best efforts. Certain issues also come up at the worst possible timings. All these, I tried, I really tried, I want to think that I've tried. But of course there is always that biggest of all barriers, yourself. There is so much that I want, but only so much I can do, rather willing to do.

I know.


The human mind is indeed the most amazing. Gosh I just hate myself for being so rational sometimes.

It is really difficult to put some things into word.

Would things have been different then?




Happy Birthday Grandma... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home