Thursday, September 27, 2007

<("")>

Initially when That Thing You Do seems so significant to me. You can Say Anything to me because you can be sure that I will Always be listening.

After awhile it is never about the Endless Rain anymore for I know you are not so cruel to Crucify My Love for you. We exist in A Love Before Time and you were Born To Be My Baby.

If you would allow me to Stay just a little bit longer, just so you don't have to see me leaving you.

It is All About Lovin' You Everyday for you know I'll Be There For You

But after awhile we realised that life is never a Bed of Roses and perhaps we should have lived our lives in a Blaze of Glory.

And when I sing you the Last Song, I know it is time for This Ain't A Love Song.

Thank You For Loving Me, once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home