Monday, July 28, 2008

Counting down to another

A couple of things.

Randy Pausch has passed away. Quite an inspiration I would say. If you have missed it, go get his book. It is better than his online last lecture on Youtube. I know. I saw both.

The Dark Knight rocks. As much as I am big fan of the original Michael Keaton Jack Nicholson pair, I have to say Heath Ledger is darn good. Quite a pity he can't get out character.

I was quite hesitant about bringing this here. But I guess there should be a prelude. If you ever get to see thisAn abstract of what I wrote a couple of weeks back but I didn't post it anywhere. "... I have no idea how you felt about the entire issue. I never asked I guess. Perhaps some of me wanted to know, yet I held back asking. Don't ask me why I didn't ask. I advocate the idea of people telling you things that they want to tell you. I am sure if they want to, they would tell you. You don't have to ask too explicitly. I am sure you would have known that by now. We may have experimented with certain stuffs along the way, but I realised it was not meant to be. The air should have been cleared some time ago ... "

Time to hit the sack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home