Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Before I forget anything.

Looking back last night, I felt bad about the entire episode. It was too much to expect everyone to view the same scenario on the same footing. Like I have said, we could have had misunderstandings even without us realising it. Sometimes perhaps we just have to get used to it.

I am glad third party talked to him about it just now. I am not sure if it was entirely, but at least he sees it now? When he apologised to me, wah, I really felt damn blardy bad about it. Crap. He was probably really oblivious to it, since no one has really told him about it? Till maybe last night. I guess I was wrong for being kinda harsh last night. We will see how things go from here I suppose? What do you think third party?

Anyway, there is another one waiting for me. Will monitor him before further actions. In the meantime, he better thread carefully. The threat and aggro has not yet gotten reset. :)


On a separate note, have you ever had the feeling of losing something, yet that thing was something that you never actually had?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home