Saturday, February 07, 2009

Wed, I dropped by Page One. Gotten myself another book. Haha. And I can add further evidence that I do see interesting people in book stores. :))

Thursday, got down to Ikea, not the Tampines one, and grabbed dinner there. Surprising the crowd was not in full force @ dinner time. Been some time that I took a long bus ride home. A little quiet time on the top deck. Got crowded after a while. So I didn't get to produce the work that I wanted to in that mood. Another time perhaps.

Friday, chicken rice @ Thomson. Followed by durian puffs, apple strudel, drinks, Discovery, Tom&Jerry, relaxation over @ WH's. A real lazy night. I like. Lazy.

Another weekend starring @ me, but it won't be for long.


*probably not having or experiencing something, you are more likely to fulfill it, or make it come true for someone else in the future. *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home