Friday, May 15, 2009

I was trying to justify how it was all in game and I should not take it too seriously. Then I realised, hey, I don't have to. Why should I anyway? I am entitled to my views.

I can't see how getting all worked up about raiding, pushy to get people to join raid, blah blah blah those crap is in any way casual. Perhaps my interpretation of casual is different. Maybe that is really the case. Do explain what casual is to me? Just so in case I am really wrong. :)

I am utterly disgusted by how you handled the matter just now. What you displayed to me was raid > friend. Fine, I took that and I left. Case close. There won't be a next time, because you won't be getting that chance. It doesn't pay being nice. Look where it had gotten me so far. Nothing but disappointments. This is the case, that was the case as well. And since I wasn't really that close to you, it made things a lot easier for me to remove you. I guess the disappointment compound when they are your friends. Which is why I chose to remove people from my life. Takes away much unnecessary bullshit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous anonymous me said...

what happened this time? u sound angsty.. tell me more soon k!

Friday, May 15, 2009 11:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home