Wednesday, July 15, 2009

In Camp Training

Where should I even begin? Hmm. Oh. In process at PRC. Haha. Early Monday morning. Wasn't that bad actually. In-pro, followed by canteen break and then the usual briefings and settling of detachment. Shifted back to the old familiar camp after lunch.

Tuesday was kinda slack with some lessons and major slacking. Ippt in the later after was one to forget. It gave me my back pain. Tmd. Wed, 8km route march never felt so long before. Lol, effects of being a civilian. Ambush mission in the night was a pain. Getting lost wasn't that bad, but combined with not used to it, it quickly became a killer.

Live firing on Friday was ok. 1st time I had to re-shoot my detail. Sian^99. Now I know there is a first time for everything. Haha. Lucky it turned out well. Saturday's too. If it goes as planned, I should see the $$ soon.

Monday was just to waste the day away. Surprisingly the dinner was great. Some catering for Japanese food. Out process felt good. :)

In the end, we all love our supper as usual.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home