Saturday, October 17, 2009

Another long hot walk up the slope, to figuring out how to operate iPod nano, I clocked another long run today. Okay actually not that long considering that we felt we have cooled down and walked the remaining distance back. From cable skiing to David and Victoria, we made our way back. Haha. But it felt really good to have some form of companion for exercise.(Don't even start on the California Fitness thingy, I'll filter that out, thanks. As usual.) I thought the talk/walk back was more fun than the run itself. Lol.

Well, though dinner after that probably did more than offset the work done early. Yes?

I'll probably add more if I got the mood later in the day. I need to sleep. Already.

"Are you gay?" Never fails to tickle me.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home