Tuesday, November 03, 2009

I went running on Sunday night. If you have not noticed the trend yet, I am starting to run regularly again. Makes me feel great, and let me forget about things temporarily while I was on the road. Sunday night, the roads were almost empty and the air was still. As I was on the stretch back home, it felt almost like Hendon in BMT days. Empty road, street lamps, still air, wet singlet, feeling shag. The only difference is probably I have longer hair, and I was all alone, and no singing of songs, not feeling breathless(cos I was really going slow) haha. This feeling just came to me.

Monday night. This was my dinner. If anyone is interested. The noodle isn't too nice though.



I'm tired. I need to rest. And I hope my mind is not going to keep me awake.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

haha food looks not bad :P

Tuesday, November 03, 2009 10:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home