Friday, December 04, 2009

A couple of nights ago, the moon was so bright that its reflection was on the windscreen on the car. The white thingy that you see on the windscreens.

It was dark and gloomy when I woke up today. On the spur of the moment, I sat down at the desk and began reading.

There was this point in time where I reached for my phone but I stopped just when I picked it up. It is different now. I must remember that.

I was done before I leave the house.

Everything was so vivid.

Thursday night. Dinner, drinks, cake, signature chocolate drink. Sinful once in a while.


Loves.


White









Here
The belated birthday boy


Tree outside Suntec Convention Hall, and some lights on the road. About time to head down to Orchard for some picture taking.


December already. What do you want for Christmas?

Tonight, I just want to sleep well and if I may, sweet dream(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home