Friday, January 01, 2010

600 and 2010.

I recovered well enough to spend the night out, counting down indirectly, listening to the horns of the ships in the harbour, and catching a movie. The long wait on hold for a cab home. Well, I did get back eventually. Lol.

My 2009 in a flash.

Jan. Spent seeing people flying off.

Feb. CNY early in the month, the world is flat, finally. Sinema. "The possibility that a conversation can change everything and that sometimes in life, all we have to do is talk. "

Mar. Messy, forgettable, childish, "前世五百次回眸,才换得今生擦肩而过." I bought red, read my life away. Lost in books.

Apr. Cynic. Talking to people. Cut and closed. In one big fat circle. Mak's wedding was the saving grace.

May. Realising there are stupid people around me, or maybe it was just me. Google found me. The granny issue. Getting used to shit. Angels and Demons. How often do we see it as a privilege and not an entitlement?

Jun. Someone told me I was unforgiving. I think I have low eq. Haha. Transformers 2.

Jul. I made peace. In camp training. DSLR. Blogger's interface problem. Hong Kong. 24.

Aug. Leonardo Da Vinci @ Science Centre. Sleep and dreams.

Sep. Mid autumn festival with no mooncakes. Burnt and Chomp Chomp. :)

Oct. Was awesome. If Vogue was a religion, Anna is the Pope. Sucidal music and lonely people. "Are you gay?" She. :))

Nov. Blackberry. Runs. Red skies at night. Dinosaur dream. Runs. It is still Always. Always.

Dec. The Lost Symbol, is money lost. Lights in town. 6th anniversay to PTP. Festive season. Snail mails. Dreaming about Coney Island. Sick and terrible on the second last day, miserable. Unexpected outing, indirect countdown, nice company, saving grace to the end the year. :)

I guess that is all?
The end of 2009.
If 2009 wasn't kind to you, at least it is over now.
Here's to a great 2010 all.

Always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home