Saturday, July 10, 2010

Couldn't remember how this week went by.

What struck me was the dream this morning. There I was alone in France(?) and I checked into a very rundown building. However the room was nothing like the exterior. It was quite simply the most luxurious one that I've been in. I was supposed to be looking for someone on this trip, but I never knew who I was looking for. I was never told and all I knew was if I've found the person, I would know. I walked the cobbled street, up and down, familiar faces all around but none I recognise, and I was just another stranger in their eyes. The days passed and came the hour that I was to depart. I took a lingering look down the block on the street, I paused, almost magically I grinned, and I knew I've found you.

2 Comments:

Blogger .amelia. said...

can i guess who's the person you were looking for? haha.

Sunday, July 11, 2010 7:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha so im right? ;)

Tuesday, July 13, 2010 11:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home