Monday, September 06, 2010

Last week, I was feeling kinda cranky and all. Being all negative and critical about things in my life. I thought about how I am seemingly not good at anything only to realise perhaps it was the truth, and how bad I am at maintaining my relationship with everyone else. I tried penning them down but I struggled. I went running and took almost twice as long for the same route. I didn't sleep very well. My upper lip is cracked. I need a new pair of shoes. I tried finishing up the book that I've left hanging. Talked to some people that I haven't talked to in a while. Tried to be logical. Haunting past. And I don't think I am a very good person. It is true only when you are believing. Nothing matters.




Clowns wore smiles that wouldn't fade.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey why so negative! chin up!!
life isnt that bad!! =) =)

Monday, September 06, 2010 6:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home