Friday, October 01, 2010

Regular coke is usually the cheapest in the supermarket.
Followed by zero.
Then light.
You see, light is my favourite.
This affair probably started during the trip to Perth back in 1993? But I can't recall for sure.
6 cans of light is usually cheaper than the dozen. (Which puzzles me)
So I usually get 2x6.
Unless there is a promotion for zero, I won't buy it.
I drink regular once in like maybe a few months?
Despite all that have been said, regular and zero does not have the same taste, or aftertaste. (To me)
I like light, with that hint of aluminium.
It seems safe to drink.
And the silver can seems the nicest.
Why am I saying all these where there is a can of zero sitting next to me as I type? :)



Happy Children's Day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh seriously? this post is super random!

Monday, October 04, 2010 10:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home