Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A night of randoms.

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

Randomly recalled this rhyme from years ago. Was it primary one music class? I cannot recall accurately.

My icq number is 107865683, which I have never forgotten. Yes, ICQ. 1st generation of instant messaging? I logged into my account just for fun via the web client which thankfully doesn't have that loud foghorn like it has on the downloaded client. Not sure if the foghorn is still around, but it was the one thing that I vividly recall about it. There are even games on the website. I think its a new feature because I don't recall having them in the past.

The human mind is pretty amazing. You remember the things that are totally useless and long believed to be forgotten, and yet some of us have problem recalling what we did yesterday. But do you decide to forget, or can you forget? How does it work really. I have a very vague scientific idea of how it works, but I cannot recall really. Felt like I've read about it a long time ago. Whatever.

Was hoping the thunderstorm will last the night, but it stopped hours ago. The sky is all overcast and cloudy yet I'm here thinking about star light star bright. Oh the irony.

In the end, does it really matter? I'm just stuck in limbo.


*As I clicked the button to post this 30 minutes later, it started raining again. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home