Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Where should I start. Finally the pain in the foot is gone, at least it is not bothering me that much. The ECP run on Sat was a good start for all of us? Hope to keep this up with the rest of the guys. Haha. Looking forward(for now still) to the next one this Sat.

Dinner and cake @ Big O last night. Almost missed the train because we were playing card games after. So reminded me of how we almost missed our flight back from KL because of the same reason. :P

Had sudden strong gusts of wind just now and it started pouring, so glad I made it home before that. Hate to be drenched after the run, terrible feeling it would have been. With the rain now, I think it will be a good sleep tonight. All now I need now is a good dream. Enough bad ones for the past few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home