Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 25th.

If you don't have good things to say, it is always better to keep your mouth shut. Either way, keeping quiet and commenting draws criticism. So why offer others the extra ammunition to use against yourself? Stupid.

On another hand, I was actually surfing the web researching badminton rackets. No thanks to the sis who alerted me to an upcoming sales event. I used to play, decently I supposed. Until I was deemed too lousy for VS, rofl, that was when I got into air rifle till JC. Who knows, I may pick it up again.

Fifty shades completed. Hmm. A love story with a thin plot that revolves around the Ana and Christian, fast progression, and lots of love making involving vanilla and some, to quote:kinky fuckery. I was hoping for a greater twist involving the Jack Hyde saga, or a more in depth expansion of the relationship between Elena, Lincoln and Christian; those two did not materialise anywhere, which I felt left me somewhat short-changed. Overall, an easy read and one which will take you little effort to complete, however felt that the hype didn't translate into its expected result.

September babies are usually special. The sis is one of them. Happy birthday to you today, and erm, a little wiser? Haha.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home