Sunday, November 25, 2012

Falling ill

Meant that I got home safely, despite.

Meant that I spelt falling as failling before auto correct kicked in.

Meant that I actually brushed my teeth with my non master hand and actually seemed faster than normal.

Meant that I spent a longer than usual time skimming through Facebook.

Meant that I'm feeling terrible but rather awake now.

Meant that I have to deal with congestion in the nasal passage while feeling cold under my covers, yet my foot decides to feel warm and stuck itself out from under.

Meant that there are actually 9283764465859291717163658959505072 things racing through my mind now.

Meant that I'm taking a longer than intended time to finish this.

Meant that. Meant that.. I really need to be going to bed, NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home