Friday, April 12, 2013

For the 2nd last time of my entire life, I have to say IPPT is the most anal physical test, ever! I always feel that it is designed to sap maximum energy and effort from one in the shortest time. I'm glad to clear mine today without any major hooha. Meaning, one last one to go after July. I can't wait to be free of this pesky irritant that never seemed to go away. But I'm sure I will miss ICT. How perfect if there was simply ICT sans IPPT. I know right, life is never a bed of roses.

Post run nutrition. Okay, we had la mian xiao long bao too. With a potent dose of Chinese tea. 
You know your friend is kinda desperate if they want to borrow your old BB phone. 
I get this, a lot. 
So, where do you fall under? P.s. I like where Scientology falls under. ROFLMAO. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home