Sunday, June 09, 2013

Remember to breathe, deeply. If it helps.

THERE YOU ARE HAVING TO PISS ME OFF AT 0330H IN THE MORNING.

 IF YOU WEREN'T MY SENIOR I WOULD HAVE PUNCHED YOU IN THE FACE MANY TIMES OVER ALREADY. GEEZ. FUCK! FUCKING IRRESPONSIBLE AND DOWNRIGHT DISGUSTED BY YOU.

I can be very nasty when I need to but I'm not daft to take matters into my own hands. Diplomacy is the way to go for this and it is not through my level. After all why sink low to his level and allow yourself to be in a disadvantage position? Never the kind of deal I'll make.

FUCK. I don't think I've gotten so cheesed off for a very long time.


The existence of such people simply served as the test of patience.

Oh and why is it that my Fs Gs and Ys all seemed to spot lovelier curves, and the handwriting is definitely nicer when I'm in that flow of angst and frustration. FML.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home