Saturday, December 07, 2013

Impromptu dinner on Thursday changed my perspective of eating roasted chicken outside. Positive change that is.

So, I headed to the Yonex warehouse sales with the sister unit.. It was like a marketplace, whereby we were snatching for rackets. LOL. Managing expectations. Consumers thinking that there are only limited stocks for select models like past events therefore making a beeline for the rackets; organisers prepared for the mad rush of sales with sufficient stock but failed to inform the consumers.. So there you have it... I'll let the pictures speak..

Nice enough to queue, but it helps in nothing once the gates open...
I feel for those employees, post sales today and needa prepare for tomorrow.
The stash we got prior to selection
No point buying the lower end one right? Unless your budget and need doesn't allow it. Voltric is a steal really.
Not that much savings..
Bags galore
Some people buy for profit, I guess they are selling them. Madness
The payment queue took about 90min..
More than enough time for a rare #selfie! Oh ya, that's 900 dollars of rackets there.
Christmas came early, part 2. But they are not all for me!
No thanks to the crowd and early morning, and storm, I was so hungry that I had this for late lunch sans breakfast. Boo..

I made Lego again. Last night.
Yeah it was Shelob this time.
And it ended being quite cool!
Ended up hanging there. And.. My dinos got displaced again..
My preciousssssssssssssss
Came across this in Toys'r'us. Die cast model! Gosh it's been 20 years already..
Resorted to sticking them onto the desk
This is a frog. I think. Not a dinosaur.
And the rainy days are simply so enticing for sleeping in. Just ask Bobbi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home