Sunday, December 18, 2005

Beginning of the End.

Alright, so I think I sounded a little too formal in my posts yeah? Alrighty, will change. Not a prob. Afterall, this' a blog right? Suppose to be fun n relaxing. :P

As I was saying, have been spending alot lately. Feeling broke. There are still so many things I want to buy! How? How? :| turning into a spendthrift le. Haiz.. Is Santa really out there somewhere? "Santa!!! I need you now".. *grinning*

Erm, do you feel that the temperature is scorching lately? Well, Earth is indeed getting warmer everyday. Global warming is something that we cannot choose to ignore and allow it to happen right before us. Melting ice caps, raising sea levels etc. It is so real. Yet, I feel that measures taken to curb the problem are not effective enough. Well, I hope I get to see the ice caps in their natural beauty before they are all melted. lol...

Yupz, gotta book in today. Am so looking forward to next week. Another period of block leave. But it is another week of outfield first. Very sian. And the Christmas celebration in camp on 23rd will be so darn draggy, and it ends so late!!! Why can't they just let us go off? zzzz...

Anyway, am always feeling very awful whenever I need to book in. Don't ask me why. It is already coming to the end of Dec le. Can see the date coming very close le. Well, just endure a bit more, and the new phase in my life will begin.. Soon.. Real soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home