Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 in a flash

Jan

Most of the month was spent in camp lo. Amidst the off in lieu. Pretty boring month I suppose. Perhaps the highlight of the month was the prawning session that David brought us to. Catching prawns in the rain! And trying to bbq them in the wet. I mean, wtf? But the company was nice. We had a proper dinner after that thought at Manhattan Fish Market. And also the Dinner and Dance for 3Coy ba?


OH WAIT A MIN, the 2NTM over Chinese New Year!! Ya!! Thx for letting me experience CNY in camp. It was really something new. J


Feb

Ended the standby duty. Went ice-skating then watched Chingay Preview. Grumbled a lot. All the different types of ppl u meet in the world. Took a couple of online tests lo. I was bored u see. The 14th was just another day lo. Nth special. No one special also ma.

ORD parade!


March

Spent in Thailand. Not my ATEC, not my war. So more or less enjoyable ba. Hot hot hot. Damn hot. Temp under shade can hit ard 38-40. Sucks. A drag-ass month.


April

10th April, ORD lo! Hello pink ic!!

11th April, Hello USA!!


May

USA is damn fun!! Spent a lot also. Caught a couple of movie also. Dwelling ard.


June

I took personality tests online again. Sucker for those. But I don’t take all of them all too seriously. Met some old classmates. Signed up for the upcoming camps. Nostalgic somewhere in the middle. And I took a lot more personality tests. Haha. Oh, my laptop found me, or is it the other way rd? J


July

Superman Returns. Matriculation. Bum around everywhere. Mizuno Wave run, loads of birthdays to attend, and also the camps!

SMUX camp was the most fun of all. It is there, where I met all the interesting ppl that will feature in my SMU life. It was really very nice. I have an amazing group also. All the amazing and fun and nice ppl. Thank you for coming into my otherwise mundane life.

Econs Camp was the day after SMUX camp. Shag and burnt already before the camp. My group wasn’t that bad. All very nice and easygoing people. Another group of friends who will play an important role in school.

To end it all, 31st was just another day lo? Opted for nothing to happen. No need to celebrate la.

I think July was kind enough for me to know all the amazing ppl. Along came someone also.


August

The Lake House. Leonard’s farewell. Econs briefing in school.

FTB camp was like the worst of all the 3 camps la! So rigid man, everything. Am quite sad that my group never really bonded that well. Quite a waste. Somehow some people will become those hi-bye friends u have in school. Luckily Wilfred was in my group. Am glad to have met D also. Can click lo I guess? More or less la. Haha. Not too bad.

We had a SMUX dinner the night before Convocation.

Convocation was ok.

School started on 21st. Vivace for all the CCA. Some things came to an end. Sad.


September

New monitor and printer. Watershock. 1Star kayaking. Math for Econs start to make its presence felt for the entire term.

SMUX Night Bike! Was very interesting and fun! Although a bit shag on the bottom.



October

Sports Fiesta clashed with lessons. Recess week. Math for Econs. BGS. All the nonsense. Slp over at MW’s. Movie preview at Vivocity. 2 Star kayaking. Blood donation in school.

She Will Be Loved and Bed of Roses.


November

Term concluding soon. Exams. BGS report. Math for Econ exams. Bond movie in between. I think its time to conclude. But there’s still that little bit of me hanging on. We shall see.


December

BGS is over. Wait for results lo.

Adventure Jamboree was ok I guess? My group wasn’t the most fantastic. Maybe they just cannot click. Maybe breaking them into different school is just wrong. I don’t know what went wrong. Maybe it is me. Sigh.

Results was expected from someone who never study for exams. Gotta buck up next term. Probably the last few in school. Haha.

Southern Island Expedition was hectic. A lot of last min work. Wallet and handphone was stolen. I missed the trip. Fucked up.

Christmas came and went.

I think it is time for a new start to everything. Be it school or otherwise.

Time to move on people. Me too. You too.

What is your New Year resoultion this year??


Oh, something random, James Blunt's You're Beautiful. Really. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home