Monday, February 26, 2007

Recap

Rendezvous Le Soir - Rendezvous in the evening. (Night cycling) Thursday

Was very fun. Had a very entertaining group. The gals are damn hyper man. Kept us awake with their abundant energy to chit chat, and having done a good job of completing the 50+ km route. Although many of them never cycled so much before.

At the bridge outside stadium waterfront.

At Sentosa.

The very nice girls! (missing 1 though)

Eh?

Eh? (part 2)

National Vertical Marathon - Sunday


My 1st ever vertical marathon experience. Never train or anything. Began to regret as I reached the 12th floor. %&#^% shag.

But after 60 storey, 1380 steps of Republic Plaza and ard 16min of climb, it was over. *lousy timing I know. *

Will go again next year! A pity there is no roof top ending. Also I forgot to bring my phone along to climb. So no photos. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home