Wednesday, March 28, 2007

In the midst of 13

I have to share this with you fellas.

In my Intro Psycho class today my prof say: Committing suicide requires lots of planning and effort. A depressed person will not have the energy to do it. It is only when he is recovering his strength that a suicide is most likely.

In the same class, I got to know that females attempt more suicide, but more males die from suicide. This is cos the method that the ladies employ are usually mild and they kill slower, like popping pills or slitting the wrists. This allows for a buffer for them to be saved. Guys however, use a more direct way of say jumping off a building or a shot to the head. More straightforward method.

Hmmm... Hahaha...


Anyway I think my friend is damn suay la! She and another friend of mine got grouped together with this rather 'colorful' character for a particular project. And the bugger just blatantly copy and paste from Google for their project. Nvm if it is relevant, but what he did was damn off and not related. The 2 of them ended up having to do almost the entire project. I mean WTF? This kind of people, just buzz off la. Stay away. Dont harm the others pls? $%^&*()*&^%$


Lastly...

Was just wondering. If erh..

Shall not post it here. Nvm. :)

Nites ppl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home