Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sigh

Here I am in school. Still in school. There is absolutely no chance in ^%#$^ that I can finish studying for all my papers. *read: self fulfilling prophecy + last minute studying*

Have you ever find yourself drifting apart from your friends? Friends that once had everything to talk about, but not striving to keep the conversation alive? I don't know how to put it..

Anyway........

Wanted to post yesterday liao.

The article about the passing of the girl in school somehow touched my heart. Though I don't know her, it made me realised how fragile life is. How you should not take many things in life for granted. But still many a time, we do. We really do. Until always we realise it is too late.

Words of consolation will never ever be enough for anything.

May she find peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home