Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Line.

There is always there thin line between everything. The fine line that separates everything from the 2 forms of extremes.

More often than not, it is what I believe, your own personal beliefs and perspective that determine how thick the line should be, how big the grey area of allowance you will give.

I feel that my own grey area for everything is rather accommodating. I don’t like to pass judgement on others, preferring to give them the benefit of the doubt for the first time.

BUT those 2 kids on the train today are downright irritating. And it does not help when their mom is sitting there in her seat letting them run their own show in the train.

They have obviously cross the line between cute and irritants.

Like I have always been saying this, “Kids will be innocent and nice until they grow up.” Perhaps the time is now for that 2 of them.

Or maybe it is just me today. Bleah.

Spiderman 3 wasn't too bad.

Good day people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home