Sunday, July 22, 2007

Potentially it.

That late night scroll in the park. The serenity and cool breeze. That heart to heart revalations. That little private moment to all but ourselves. Wish you were there...

10km won't seem that long when you are there. How we are encouraging and pushing each other to complete this short little run. All the filth and mud won't seem to matter anymore. That sweet little smile, or that "I am taking this seriously" look that you sport whenever I turn and look at you, never fails to lift my spirit and make me realise how lucky I am. Wish you were there...

ANYWAY...

The wave run was full of waves indeed. Waves of mud and dirt. Yucks. Another round of shoe washing. $#%@ Was ok overall I guess, but much can be improved. Logistic wise I see a pretty big screw up. Imagine you queueing up for your goodie bag, which took longer than the run itself for some people. WTF.




Forgive the rants above, they really meant nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home