Friday, September 28, 2007

And when the moon was full

The rain these 2 days makes it super duper nice to sleep. And it doesn't help when you are not getting enough sleep.

Mid autumn festival was just over. No thank you to all the fancy moon cakes with all those delicious and different fillings. Be it those ice skin or traditional. No thank you very much. It just doesn't appeal to me.

The highlight of the week was when I saw that family at the open area near my place. The parents brought the 2 little ones out for a night of lantern fun! Haha it was really cute to see the 2 young kids walking around with their traditional lanterns. And since that area was a little dark, it was a stark contrast with the surrounding

It really brought back my own memories of the past mid autumn festivals when I was younger. It all seems so familiar yet I know it won't come back to me. Not in the near future at least.

Bleahs...


Dinner's just arrived. Ciaos.





*You can always retake your exams. But life, you only have 1 shot at it. *

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home