Saturday, March 01, 2008

Leap year came and went

She did not appear at the Rasa Sayang Hotel, neither did I see her anywhere. I did not ask her the question, nor did I get her reply.

Enough of that.

-----------------


The stage which you lie before falling sick is pure torture. It is neither here nor there. Perhaps I am old for such 'draining' activity anymore. Haha. Inside joke. Wells.

Also I guess tonight must be the night of the most near misses. Especially along PIE. Blame everyone but myself as usual. But this time I know it is me. Haha. I wasn't really 100% mentally. Luck is on my side thankfully.

The bbq wasn't that bad, though the number of people present seems little. Actually it isn't that little when I counted, but perhaps.. Never mind.



Question of the day: Should girls in Singapore serve National Service like the boys?
Split decision on this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home