Thursday, September 25, 2008

Shopping again tonight. Bought a book. A childhood book. A little kiddy, childish, I don't care. Haha.

Strolled around a little more for some other stuffs before heading off. A little sometime sweet and nice and tasty has always been a perfect way to end the long day. I like. Next time, I will get the tub. It is so ever tempting.

Perhaps to continue a little bit from previously, having said what was being posted, to a large extent, money can buy almost any tangible items that will aid in making you happy for the short period of time. Maybe because I have yet to really feel happy, despite all my purchases? I still feel for something missing in my otherwise mundane life. Maybe, just for someone or something to share. Like all things, it will eventually be ours, when the timing is right? So do we really wait for it? Or in the meantime, do anything that will seem to hasten the arrival? Or along the way, be blinded by anything that caught our eye, giving the impression that it has finally come to us, and thus risk missing out on the real thing? Like how the polar bear is holding that Coca Cola bottle in its paw? Ok lame. But it is good marketing / advertising by the way. Viewers remember the product and scene. Oh wells.

In the long run, we still need some things, intangible, to make our life more meaningful, and perhaps a little bit sustained, happy. It may sound very cliché, but when the time comes that we really found what we wanted, money will be overlooked, at least for the while that our mind is not on this physical plane. Haha. Oh wells. I think I need ice cream at this point.

Anyway, this is weird. I feel like I am actually doing a reply post of sorts. Not an argument entirely, but perhaps just simply, for the sake of it, giving a counter point to some issues that I have read. I am quite prone to this 'for the sake of it' thingy. Bad. I know. Must stop. Makes me look very *insert your own word here*. But if for the fun of it, then :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home