Thursday, February 19, 2009

What is it that I wanted to say. Hmm. Oh yes.

Someone told me I have to visit Paris at least one time in my life, because it was so beautiful. Haha. And of course, the pictures of all the places in London. Tralfagar Square, Covent Garden, they reminded me of a game I used to play back in don't know when, Eagle Eye Mysteries in London. The twins were mini sleuths in their own right back home and they visited their uncle in London, and somehow.... Ok I strayed.

The places that were featured in the game, I could relate to those pictures. I remembered I told myself I want to visit those places in the game. And see them for myself. Of course, going on an exchange would have been the closest that I can get to having an overseas education. Thus, the best chance to see and experience it for myself.

I guess that is life huh? Unlimited wants financed by limited resources. So I guess will just have to make do with a lot of things. If really it was meant to be, somehow, some when (if ever there is such a thing), I will be there. And probably with people that I can share both the scenery and company with. :) Else I think a lone vacation isn't that bad. Some time off myself. Getting lost, never to come back until I found myself. (Not the exact quote, but I got it off a book I saw, go figure) :P

I guess being overwhelmed by exchange photos prompted me to pen (ok typed) down what I felt now. Haha! Yes I am jealous, and I will always be. But I will survive. After all, I have always made do. I have always have...

Hey Jude, Wouldn't It Be Nice to Take my Breathe Away in Casablanca doing That Thing You Do? Yet as A Song Is Born, it was Something About You that made you Superman. And Somewhere Out There, What I've done is All About Loving You. So Thank You for Loving Me. (In no particular order, I tried to string my random playlist throughout this post.) Took quite awhile, because I was rather distracted. Haha.

Just a thought, if life was fair, there would not have been happy and sad people? Because you and I we are all the same? So how do you feel happy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home