Saturday, April 04, 2009

13th..

Watched my first Chinese play in school today. In fact my first Chinese play for that aspect. It was cool. :)

And then I had a random supper outing in the night. Try traveling far east and then discovering that what you wanted is already not there. Sucks huh? Oh well, we made do anyway. Ended with a mug of hot chocolate. It was sweet. Bitter sweet. Bitter then sweet. Been pretty dreamless these nights, hopefully the chocolate should do the trick.

I talked a lot these few days. I talked about things I wanted to say, things that I don't. Things that I won't tell others, things that was personal. I guess I had to, rather I needed to. And I am glad that you listened, free will ot not I don't care, haha! And of course, sharing with me yours too. It felt like a trade, but that is if only we were not friends. I say this is mutual concern for each other. :) And I guess you are right about something. There are just certain things that we will always look back upon, and we will just feel glad that it did happen, things that never fail to bring a smile to our face, no matter how jaded we are.


There are no italic print tonight, so don't bother to read! ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home