Thursday, May 21, 2009

The only reason stopping me from going private is that this humble abode of mine here, received some rather unique visitors. Visitors who stumbled upon while trying to find the answer to the universe. Okay perhaps not, but you get the point.

It is really nice to see connections between my posts and whatever they are looking for. Glad to know that I am not alone.

I know I never forget. I don't need to be reminded. The content proved nothing at all. If anything, it only serves as a timely reminder that sometimes, we are just taken for granted. You played me out. If it was you telling me, it really wouldn't turn out that bad. But the mere act of dropping a silent bombshell by someone else simply killed your chance. Oh, did I mention that your damage control suck balls? Wow @ the length of time that you took. Actually, thank you for your kind reminder last night. I now know what to expect from my friends. Be prepared all the time. Just in case. You never know when it is going to happen again. Oh, did I mention you lost your chance already? :) You can wait for all I care. Because I know people who play me out, they simply deserve this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home