Friday, January 08, 2010

Was thinking about adding this in somewhere, but I am making it a post. I was irritated.

Almost forgot about this. Took place a couple of days ago. Got reminded of this somehow.

A smile would be nice. Seriously. No one owes you anything woman, don't give me the look that you all deserve it. Yes you were probably more concerned with your overflowing tray than me, benefit of the doubt there. But Singaporeans, basic courtesy, lacking a lot, ungracious lot as well. I am probably guilty as charged too. I should have let the door slammed into her, at least then I can watch fries fly and maybe a coke shower or waterfall. Rofl.

There you have it. Irritating people at every corner of life.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

haha i was standing in the mrt train with my 'pai ka' from bouna vista all the way to tanah merah to head to changi airport. it was only till the stop before tanah merah that a blue collared worker saw me just as he was about to sit down and offered me the seat. all the way before, all the white collared workers, students etc happily ignored.

really shows where our society is heading towards. haha...

Friday, January 08, 2010 11:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home