Tuesday, December 13, 2011

No matter how tired I may be, I always look forward to the runs and fitness conditioning that we have in the morning every Saturday. Last week's run and conditioning by the Singapore riverside felt more intense than any so far, it was satisfying? Haha.  I guess it has to do with the company for providing the motivation to improve. At least I'm seeing improvement? To begin with my core muscles are as weak as they can be, I know right. And I hated doing plank. Even now it isn't the strongest, but at least I'm able to hold the duration and even talk to people. WH says that even if the core isn't that strong, at least the arms are strengthening to compensate for it. LOL. Consolation much? Heh. Improvement feels good when you can see the result. For the record, I still hate doing plank, be it any side, but I will do it. 

Haven't been sleeping well though. Pretty disturbed sleeps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home