Monday, March 26, 2012

Met the neighbour for supper on Friday. Neighbour had a teh halia while I ordered a cold bandung. Surprisingly when we were served our drinks, I was served the teh halia instead. We looked at each other and burst out laughing literally. A case of stereotyping much? Can't a guy order a pink colour drink? Roflmao.

Made my way down to the airport late Saturday night to send my cousin back to the US. How time had flew us by since the day she arrived back home in early December last year. Being at the airport always bring about a tinge of sadness for me, be it sending people off or jetting away for a getaway. Itself being an irony because I like the airport. For behind its bustling and busy image in the day, there is a sense of surreal quietness during the graveyard shift. I somewhat like that. Seems pretty complex, but I guess I'm simply lazy to explain.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home