Sunday, February 26, 2012

 Damage done was three books. Minimised already. Could have been a few more I swear.

Met the usual suspects for the weekly workout this morning. Witness an accident in the car park that almost turned out to be a hit-and-run. Thankfully for the victim's car it wasn't and there was even photo evidence. Yea we just happened to perform our civic duties. ROFL. Not a joke, the police got in touch with Wil for the details. Attended the wedding dinner of ZY later the night with the same bunch of guys, common group of friends and awesome people to be with. And yes over the next several years this will be a common occurrence, the wedding events I mean.

Saying it is a small world we live in, yet interpersonal relationships seemed to be at their furthest.  

The times whereby I look into the mirror and I don't recognise the person in it.

Impossible to revisit yet recalling. 

Ignorance is bliss; how useful.

The limit already? I know. I need a change.


Choose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home