Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The lunar new year holidays went by as quickly as it arrived. Didn't really felt all that festive this year, perhaps due to it being too near the end of year holidays of Christmas and New Year.

Nothing out of the ordinary, except for the fact that I haven't had a single slice of barbequed pork this time round? Heh. The once a year patronising with the relatives, entertaining their easily anticipated questions, almost like a script. Though I did remind myself to make an effort to meet up more with some cousins that I have not seen in a while. Dropped by the flower show @ Sentosa with my aunt and sis too. Had a couple of rounds of yu sheng too, met some friends, pretty much summed up my week.

Spent some quiet time over the weekend, catching up, finishing the book, coffee, walking and stuffing myself with 2 bowls of rice over a late dinner.

I ran a couple of times, and I thought about stuff while at it. And you.

If you are to be stuck in an equivalent of a Groundhog Day, like in that movie, which will be your day?

I think I know mine already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home