Sunday, December 23, 2012

This week, I ate some, received some, watched some, read some; and slept A LOT. 




If the world should end, I'll be caught dead eating Nasi Lemak. >< post movie supper. 
Brunch for dinner. 
There was this day that it stopped raining halfway and the sun came out.
Not anyone can be a Paris Hilton, pulling the pink Bentley off. 
Postcard from Sri Lanka, nothing compares to receiving snail mails these days. 
Picasso bookmark and the Vitruvian man, all the way from Italy. 
Just to be sure, I re-read the book before I headed to the movie. #geek. 

The Hobbit wasn't that bad at all, in fact it didn't deviate much from the book. Pretty good I would say.

Pre last minute shopping for gifts today, had to contend with the monster snaking queues everywhere. Well, at least last minute desperation always get things done. 

Out of erm, moment of madness, I ran to Novena. I did it again just now. It isn't that far actually I realised again. Stomach is protesting, growling at me, telling me I'm hungry. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home