Friday, April 19, 2013

I scribble, I don't write.

I've known ever since the first day that I had penmanship assignment that I can never write neatly. I guess I simply didn't have the patience to, nor I think my hands would cooperate with me. IWell there are those rare occasions whereby I actually got a grade better than a B in those assignments back then, I have no idea. Comments about improving my handwriting were common in my report cards and I think my teachers gave up soon after too. Haha. It felt like going against the thought flow and almost excruciating to try write properly, so I gave up. Excuses I know, but well. I'm no handwriting expert but I do know that my writing turns out nicer if it wasn't deliberated. I like how my Fs' and Gs' loops turned out and though there isn't exactly a way of replicating it, especially when the thought process is faster than what the hand can write and sometimes I ended up scribbling some short-forms that I had trouble deciphering later on.

Anyway. Who in this era still writes on good ol' paper and pen? *Looking sheepishly @ me.*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home