Monday, June 24, 2013

Changes *edited with pix*

No pictures this week, not that I didn't take any but I'm using the iPad now. The house is in a mess with boxes all stacked up. The past few weeks had been crazy packing the house in lieu for renovation works.

 Came across the various prezzies I received from years ago.. 
Black and white. 
 
 

The haze was bad. Reaffirmed my ideal solution of building a dome over them just so they can smoke themselves to death while at the same time being entertained by the darnest things said by their minister. Slash and burn farming is nature, not man made, all hail the wise minister already. Ahhahahahaha.

 Felt like I was driving in the Twilight Zone most of the week.
 
 Came to this really old and*ahem* looking loo somewhere in the midwest.
 

But I managed to catch two movies, had supper and a steamboat dinner. Now you see me was pretty good while World War Z felt like a L4d ripoff, but the latter was decent too. 

 
Looking really healthy, not! Haha. 

This poster for an upcoming movie that shared the same name as the scary Ch 8 drama of the yesterday that scared the shit out of most children back then. 
 
 
Thrashed many things, mostly physical and some emotional. Baggages if I prefer to coin it that way. The speed of the entire packing process could have been faster had I not spent time reminiscing the past memories associated; or re-exorcising the ghosts of the past.

Was also reminded of how nasty and mean a person I was at times; am still perhaps? I hoped I've changed for the better, most of the time at least. Like that once when yh wondered how is it that I liked that one girl then, and I replied in a very matter-of-factly manner that because it was a decade ago before breaking out grinning. Haha. I probably didn't know what I wanted then; I changed.

In 24 hrs time I'll be jetting off to the US of A. 7 years from the last visit, but a good 19 years had past since I visited the Big Apple, Disney world, Kennedy Space, DC, Niagara Falls. Yeah I was blessed to have travelled there in 1994 when the twin WTC towers were still around. They were even the backdrop in one of my photo. Revisiting these places after almost two decades, mixed feelings since knowing how some of these places have changed since then, a trip of rediscovery I suppose.

*i was stuck for a good 15 min starring at the screen while random memories flashed across*

They are not meant for the public realm.

It is gonna be a busy day of moving boxes to the storage. I stopped counting at box no15, of which those boxes contain mostly of my books and other reading materials. It got pretty overwhelming because they were usually in a out of sight out of mind status quo. Haha so I gave up counting. All good. *grin*.

Disappearing for a while now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home