Wednesday, November 06, 2013

 I've grown lazy to write, with words. Sometimes the mood just isn't the same when you recollect, nor can I adequately put forth what I wanted to in a manner that is both masked and yet straightforward. Maybe, just maybe.

The roads were empty
Comfort foods for a rainy Tuesday..
The stained stirrer in my teh si. A la a certain Ya kun experience
Supposed to be a badminton game, but.. 
Should I download Battle...... NO!
Thunderstorms again.. 
Yay you completed it!

Just fooling around la, I didn't actually wear either bottom.
 Post run nutrition, albeit a somewhat disappointing black garlic soup.. :| Although pleasantly tickled by the ability of the chef to present 'wok hei' in a pot instead.. ROFL!
Prawning
Although I don't eat prawns usually. 
The super hardy earthworms.
Finally got down to buying the desk!
 
 Instruction says to work as a pair. All was fine alone until I saw this... *Proceed to cuss at the stupid design and tilting the mount awkwardly just to screw it*
So it was done finally.
Parting.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home