Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thank you

I have this book which I dubbed the black book, how boring I know. however the content is anything but? It contains of some of the most haunting, dark and emotional thoughts, experiences or whatsoever over the years, circa 2007? I haven't written anything in it since February 2013, and it was rather sporadic prior. So it is a good thing, right? So just recently I took the book out while I was spring cleaning, and as I was reading some of the stuff , I cringed, in a very amused sense. LOL

Nobody had ever read what was written inside except for myself, maybe. On a fresh last page, I wrote this conclusion of sort, one in which I promised that I will never log another entry into the book ever again no matter how dire things may come my way in the future. It was a part of life that was long over. I even had the intention to dispose the book, but was convinced otherwise. So yeah, it will still stay with me but no longer will it open for operation. Haha.

Main takeaway from the black book, always be appreciative of the things you have and not agonise over what you don't. Don't compare. Be thankful, always.

2013 was a clear out year. Baggages, physical or otherwise; open chapters which should have been closed so long ago.

If you don't rid the clutter in your life, there will never be space for new stuff to come in. Things which you may stand to lose a great deal if you miss it. More often than not, everything becomes rosier the moment you let go. I would have missed a lot if I didn't, really. I'm glad I did. Thank you.

Thank you for schooling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home