Wednesday, July 09, 2014

When water falls onto you

No reasons except I just have this urge to. But isn't this a reason in itself?

The recent chain of events that happened, good or bad, is draining. Some random musings included the likes of having to deal with recurrent issues repeated to me many times over; nitpicking over sometimes the most ridiculous issues; and I don't even begin to know what.

Yes you can conclude that I am sometimes unyielding to the point whereby I don't compromise. But that is because of the things that I've seen over the years around me. Incidents where they beget no sympathy to yourself and you're left to clean up the shit after others. Seriously? Call it a self defense mechanism, but I should know better.

And I value my personal space, a lot. Cause growing up I don't think I was given any, physically. Might be unfair to apply it to all context, but heck I didn't even have my own room until rather recently, my own cave which I can hide in. And there you are telling me I just hole up in my room and I spend little time in the other part of the house when I'm in. What do you want me to say? Sit in the living room and watch the tv when I prefer Youtube? Or physically sitting there being on my mac and ended up still being accused to being glued to my screen? Or just listen to another one of the umpteenth iteration of issue X, Y or Z?

Yes I know what is going on, you don't have to remind me every time, and every time. You are tired of them happening and so will I from listening. Which I will say why I am sometimes unyielding and hard. And like you and I both know, every single person is made differently. You asked for my opinions and I've told you. I don't always need to know your's and analyse them accordingly.

At the end of the day, the issues are always that few.

And what? They come to haunt you when you least expect it. Like how I believe it is still gonna leak when the rain comes. Fuck.

Speaking of which, the bloody bugger of a boss of the contracting firm hasn't called. Are we to wait for by the phone for your call  which any hint of when you'll finally all us? It is your responsibility to solve the issues palguing us no? Damn you mofo. Why don't we switch place and you come sleep in my room. And you're not making things any easier on my side for not resolving it. At the end of the day, I will still the one listening. If not me, then who?

Just remember to breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home