Monday, May 05, 2014

Sometimes when 2 billion things happening and a solution isn't one of them. Issues that need to be resolved and demons to be exorcised, will eventually have to be.

And I've talked countless times about the mixed emotions of being at the airport, I still feel it. And people watching here.

That random storm that had people running for shelter, and got me drenched with the winds despite the short walk from the lift to the car under the huge brolly.

And you know one is rather 心不在焉 when during the drive in the rain he was actually tunnel visioning; and that instead of transferring(I actually typed transffering without realising why I was prompted for spelling) the pictures from the phone to the laptop via bluetooth, I chose to upload to dropbox and sync, only to realise I would have usually used the former method until it was the last file to be uploaded.

iTunes on shuffle but none of the songs that I wanted to listen to came up.

Almost spilled the tea all over the table.

Uploading the pictures halfway and had internet issues (problem with free wifi), before completing the upload via 3g tethering.

One of those days I guess.

And I need to have my hair cut. This is one reason why. Haha
Jpot @ Vivo
One cloudy night
Le usual sulk

Gazing the constellations, dazzled by the lights, listening to the wave lapping, and most importantly keeping a keen lookout for 小强. Oops.. :P 
Thanks neighbour
One morning at the airport
It has been quite a long while since I saw students going to school. 
2nd attempt was a success
Dressed.
After all the agony, it is done finally.
Combat the heat with iced honey apple cider vinegar. 
The 麻辣 was over estimated. I didn't LS nor had my stomach on fire after. 
Fuel before the wild goose chase. :) 
Ahhh... Bittersweet memories. Haha
While waiting for the sister, and getting this post done. Somewhat similar to that pix in 2012, albeit a diff mac, drink and location. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home