Thursday, April 10, 2014

Potentially may be a long post.. We'll see.

Resolved the long standing issue of the over and the cabinet. The people are coming down on Sat to remove the old one while installing a new set, one which can accommodate the oven we bought. Experience with the issue reminded me once again how childish, mean and nasty I can become on a bad day. Especially dealing with rude people who don't deserve any respect.

Combination of factors added up for a lousy week. And adding to that the mac died. Probably a logic board issue. If it is then I guess it is time to look for a new one already. After all the analysis and reasoning for holding back a iMac purchase... ROFL. The way life comes back to bite you on the ass.

Not so long after all.

Cutting the long story short, I ate this yet I didn't. 
Some random hot day
I spy with my... 
A MIC fuel cap on a MIC car?




There's rum in the bananas! 
Round 1
O hello 2.4 route circa 1998-2001

One of the most retro pool around I believe.
Round 2
Twilight zone?
it's the little things that make you smile
Need a better front camera... Hmmmmmmmm 


Touristy

Sorry Wilfred. LOL 
Always comforting
White bee hoon with lard
It was........ ookay?
Now you see it
Now you don't. Failed to work anyway........... dead... 

Explosion proof, meaning you will die and this piece will be left standing... 
Because I'm happy...... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home