Saturday, December 24, 2005

Mixed Feelings.

X'mas celebrations in camp was stupid. It was drag ass initially. But towards the end, we had a good laugh coz some of the commanders really was hilarious in their performance. I applaud them for being so game, *though the "king" was somehow unkind to us in his words.* Shall not go too deep into it. Believe me, he's #$%#$%@!.

Juz came home from dinner at my friend's place. Arrived only at ard 11pm? Coz I was held up in camp *read top*. Yup, anyway, dinner was great. Had a lot turkey, thanks to her. Really appreciative of that. Made up for being late in some interesting ways that u perhaps least expected of :P. Had an interesting chat after dinner/supper. Was kinda guilty for staying so long.

Am actually very tired now as I am blogging these. Falling sick also. Hate the year end weather. So erratic.

Well peeps, Christmas's in a few hours time, so, to u all, Merry Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home